COMPANY AGRONOMIST – SALES AND MARKETING - KENYA
Responsible for developing profitable sales products to achieve and exceeding budgets, for products, volumes and values while guiding sales and marketing department in the strategy while liaising with the other departments.
• Formulation of sales Agro budgets;
• Ensuring that customer accounts are well managed;
• Generation and maintaining key accounts;
• Understanding the customers in terms of their needs and areas of strength.
• Ensuring that customers understand terms of trade.
• Ensuring that customers and their relevant staff are provided with technical information products through regular trainings.
Market Reports and Meetings.
• Attend to all meetings sub regional, regional and divisional meetings as may be required.
• Provide periodical sales forecasts for product volumes, to aid in stock management.
Team Leadership and Supervision.
• Ensuring demand creation is done by way of supervising assistants so that they achieve tasks assigned to them timely and objectively.
• Training, guiding, and overseeing the product promoters.
• Ensuring that products are available in the distribution network in all areas of jurisdiction at all times.
• Carrying out marketing activities/strategies to grow existing product volumes as well as commercializing new/slow movers.
• Liaising with the team, to ensure implementation of marketing activities, and that these are in line with growing product sales volumes.
• Gathering and forwarding of market intelligence information, timely and forwarding the same, so that appropriate action is taken to mitigate this; pricing, offers, discounts, product launches, counterfeits, etc.
• Attending marketing activities as well as some demo sites.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
i. Qualification: Degree in Horticulture, or Agriculture;
ii. Experience: in a busy Sales & Marketing environment or Agricultural oriented organization.
If you would like to be considered, please email updated curriculum vitae, quote remuneration and current addresses of three referees on or before 28th July, 2015.
Human Resource & Development Manager
Ultravetis East Africa Limited
P.O. Box 44096-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Company:
Ultravetis East Africa Limited is one of the leading companies in provision of Agricultural inputs solution in Eastern Africa and beyond with branches in, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. We are seeking for dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented staff that are committed to join our team of professionals.