PRODUCTION MANAGER – VACANCY - TANZANIA
Responsible for the effective coordination in quality production
• Establishes quality control processes and solve technical problems related to all activities on the production floor;
• Assisting the production supervisors and monitoring production schedules;
• Standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
• Observing the operations of machines;
• Adheres to product quality documentation system and quality assurance procedures.
• Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Bsc. In Production Engineering/Project Management/Chemical Engineering;
• A professional qualification in Project Management – added advantage;
• Knowledge of KAIZEN concept(Japanese concept of continuous improvement) , ISO related environment or any other quality management system application and safety procedures will be an added advantage;
• Experience – 1 years working experience in a busy production field;
• Self motivated with the ability to work without close supervision;
• Age 25 to 40 years;
Enclose your current updated curriculum vitae, quote remuneration and current addresses of three referees and apply/send to the address below on or before 28th July, 2015.
Human Resource & Development Manager
Ultravetis East Africa Limited
P.O. Box 44096 – 00100,
About the Company:
Ultravetis East Africa Limited is one of the leading companies in provision of Agricultural inputs solution in Eastern Africa and beyond with branches in, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. We are seeking for dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented staff that are committed to join our team of professionals.