GENERAL MANAGER – VACANCY - ZAMBIA
Responsible for overall management of Ultravetis Zambia Limited operations including deputizing for the CEO when required.
• Coordinating the management of all the company Departments, production, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, Finance and HR and Administration;
• Harmonizing management meeting reports from all the departments for submission to the Chief Executive Officer;
• Developing and implementing a strategic marketing and sales plan to achieve corporate objectives for products and services to achieve market share expectations, in relation to present standards and industry/economic trends in collaboration with Head of Sales;
• Managing policy deployment in techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and performances measures in collaboration with other managers;
• Review Financial statements, sales activities reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas with need of cost reduction and program improvement in collaboration with other Heads of departments;
• Determining and reviewing staff requirements and participating in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training employees –including overseeing allocation and scheduling of personnel in collaboration with HR and Administration Department;
• Supervising customer support, quality assurance, product service, new product introduction and general problem solving in collaboration with other managers;
• Planning preparation and monitoring of annual Departmental Budgets;
• Coordinating all the logistics of the subsidiary companies in collaboration with the CEO and respective Heads of Departments in East Africa
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• A professional qualification in Sales & Marketing Management/Agricultural Back ground/Scientific Back Ground – added advantage;
• Experience – 3 – 4 years working experience in marketing field;
• Must be above 33 years and below 40 years;
• Self motivated with the ability to work without close supervision;
If you would like to be considered, please email updated curriculum vitae, quote remuneration and current addresses of three referees on or before 28th July, 2015.
Human Resource & Development Manager
Ultravetis East Africa Limited
P.O. Box 44096-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Company:
Ultravetis East Africa Limited is one of the leading companies in provision of Agricultural inputs solution in Eastern Africa and beyond with branches in, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. We are seeking for dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented staff that are committed to join our team of professionals.