BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - KENYA
Responsible for the effective coordination and administration of all New Business development and Company products branding.
• New product Development: handling new product development including market surveys, in liaison with Management;
• Registration of new products: Acts as a liaison with the respective regulatory bodies in registration of the company new product in the country;
• Product leaflets and Labels: Developing leaflets and labels in close collaboration with Production Manager, National Sales & Marketing Manager and Regional Sales and Marketing Manager;
• Technical Training: In liaison with National Sales and Marketing Manager, develop each technical product presentations for carrying out all the technical training to both internal and external stakeholders, this shall manage and enhance a company’s brand;
• Planning, supervising and executing new product trials in close collaboration with the respective regulatory bodies;
• Developing specific products marketing materials; • Assisting the National Sales and Marketing Manager in executing specific marketing activities from time to time or as requested;
• Marketing Environmental Audits: Carrying out field visits, to conduct marketing environmental audits and advice sales and marketing on strategies;
• Portfolio rationalization: Advice Sales and Marketing/Finance on portfolio rationalization based on product profitability;
• Developing and conducting marketing survey on customer service experience in different regions;
• Leveraging customer insight data to refine brand management;
• Identifying brand building areas;
• Coordinating and managing content management and information sharing among departments and external customers;
• Helping in promoting uniformity and consistency of brand;
• Developing and implementing media planning, buying and innovation strategies in coordination with the National Sales and Marketing Manager;
• Carry out any other duties at the request of the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer or any Management team as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
i. MBA in Strategic Management and a basic degree in Marketing, Bsc in Animal Health or Agriculture;
ii. Experience. At least 4 years relevant experience in regulatory affairs/research in a busy animal Health or Agricultural organization;
iii. Key skills and qualities. Good communication and reporting skills, good negotiation skills, self-driven and result oriented. Integrity is a key element for this position.
If you would like to be considered, please email updated curriculum vitae, quote remuneration and current addresses of three referees on or before 28th July, 2015.
Human Resource & Development Manager
Ultravetis East Africa Limited
P.O. Box 44096-00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Company:
Ultravetis East Africa Limited is one of the leading companies in provision of Agricultural inputs solution in Eastern Africa and beyond with branches in, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. We are seeking for dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented staff that are committed to join our team of professionals.